"wash" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four more bodies washed ashore up to two weeks later.
- It would be washed ashore all along this end of the island.
- Perhaps a similar approach could be taken with our problem of medical waste washing ashore.
- Now, the next wave of technology could wash ashore within two years.
- Fifteen minutes later the body of a man was washed ashore.
- "If they wash ashore on this side we shall be sure to meet them."
- I could see the spot where Peter's broken body had washed ashore.
- The house was made from logs that had been washed ashore.
- Washed ashore in Sweden after so many weeks at sea!
- Eventually his body was washed ashore, and identified beyond any possible doubt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.