"uncertain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tower was built at an uncertain time before the 15th century.
- But in uncertain times it is usually best to deal with a machine.
- It means nothing more than that we live in uncertain times.
- In uncertain times, a man must turn his hand to everything.
- I graduated from college in 1990, an uncertain time indeed.
- These are uncertain times and no one really knows what will happen.
- Oil issues, which tend to do well in uncertain times, were also strong.
- But these are more uncertain times in many ways, even for people who have always been tied to the land.
- In uncertain times, they are also the first items put on hold.
- A man couldn't ask for more in these uncertain times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.