"tongue" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost half of the respondents-44%-do not know any other language than their mother tongue.
- Everyone has the right to use his or her mother tongue.
- French is the mother tongue for 1.5% of the population.
- Why, you even speak the mother tongue, the old language.
- Within this area, the mother tongue of the children and identity development are important.
- Finally he heard the familiar sound of his mother tongue.
- English is the native language or mother tongue of most people in these countries.
- The right china, after all, had to speak the simple modern language that is their mother tongue.
- There is no single European mother tongue, but a great many.
- The mother tongue is second only to the target language itself as a means to learn it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.