"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Darryl curled up next to her on the bed, and the two of them hugged and spooned together, too weary to talk.
- Asher slid in against Nathaniel's back, so that their bodies spooned together.
- "They even slept kind of spooned together," Buchanan said.
- They had barely settled, spooned together, when the crying resumed.
- Roger nods, shivering, and rolls his bag into the back side of hers, so they are both on one elbow, spooned together.
- She had to step over bodies sleeping in the grass, in groups of three or four spooned together for warmth.
- Then as we lie spooned together, her hand takes me by the stem and guides me deeply into her.
- Afterward, they got into bed and were lying spooned together when she said, "At least they didn't suffer.
- He slowly moved closer until they were spooned together, and within a few seconds, he was sound asleep.
- They both slept well, spooned close together in the big double bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.