"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once upon a time they would have snuggled together in the aftermath.
- They snuggled together for a moment longer, then Ayla pulled back the fur.
- In fact, except for a couple snuggled together, no one sat on adjacent seats.
- One by one they climbed into the big bed and lay down, snuggled together.
- Then, a little chilly, they both went back to bed, finished their tea, and snuggled together.
- I pulled him down so we snuggled together under the covers.
- And then there was her faint whisper as they snuggled together on the carpet.
- Some are rather simple: two white forms of uncertain origin that snuggle together on a dark ground.
- They sit by the fire, talk, share a kiss, and later snuggle together for warmth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.