"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The doors cooled, but now they were sealed together.
- Hate Dyan as he would and did, they were sealed together.
- Every so often we passed a joint where two sections of tube had been sealed together.
- When a man and woman are married in the temple, their family is believed to be eternally sealed together.
- When he is born, he comes out with his hands sealed together.
- After thinking about flies, I very determinedly kept my lips sealed together.
- These last pages are sealed together, as the reader is encouraged to try to solve the puzzles themselves first.
- But for the better part of a year they'd be sealed together and they would have to get along.
- His right eyelids, so long sealed together, opened slowly, and he looked at Fisher with two eyes for the first time in twelve years.
- Our lips sealed together, so that no drop of heat would be lost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.