"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They forage together and probably enjoy greater security as a large group because of more eyes on the lookout for predators.
- Paired birds commonly forage together, with the male following the female.
- They all know one another, if not by name at least by sight, and friends sometimes forage together - at their peril.
- A pair may forage together and they will often join mixed-species foraging flocks.
- Young generally forage together in family groups; older bucks tend to travel alone or with other bucks.
- The groups consist of adults of both sexes, who forage together.
- During this time, they forage for food together, and the train often changes composition, as some males leave and other join the pursuit.
- Breeding colonies often forage together to several miles away from the breeding site.
- These flocks become smaller during the breeding season, but retain a small group of non-breeders that forage together over a wide area.
- This often leads to the formation of monogamous couples, who sleep and forage together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.