"taxpayer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, the use of taxpayer money to provide private education for poor public school students has become a major political issue.
- The administration gives its story in the best possible light using taxpayer money.
- Most important, he said, no new taxpayer money would be required.
- The state provides about $7.7 billion in taxpayer money each year to help pay for public education.
- No local taxpayer money was to be used for the park's construction, county officials said.
- No taxpayer money should ever be used to pay for an abortion.
- We need to stop using words like taxpayers money and tax funding.
- Otherwise it would be giving away taxpayer money for free.
- If people come forward, we haven't used one dollar of taxpayer money to find them.
- Seems to me that to continue these programs is a waste of taxpayer money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.