"tax" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one who lives on the field has to pay tax.
- At the end of the year, you pay little tax.
- So you only have to pay tax on your half.
- And the year before so you will have to pay tax.
- Your company may also have to pay tax in three other cases.
- In the past as a foreign national you did have to pay less tax.
- Just how much tax they pay is hard to say.
- The state does not pay the tax for its workers.
- If you do not, your company may pay more tax than is due.
- Will you pay more or less tax after the Budget?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.