"tax" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bill would reduce taxes by $864 billion over 10 years.
- It would reduce taxes by more than $30 billion over the next five years.
- The plan calls for reducing taxes by $480 million in 1998-99.
- President Obama reduced tax for low and middle income people.
- The lawyer also said the will did little to reduce taxes.
- The changes are expected to reduce corporate taxes by about 20 percent over all.
- The government has decided to reduce taxes for families with children in order to increase the birth rate.
- Or, as he has often said, toward reducing the city's high taxes.
- Pay off the national debt, and if any money is left, reduce taxes.
- One way we can grow our economy is by reducing taxes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.