"supportive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He returned to work after a few months of supportive care.
- The main course of treatment at this time is supportive care.
- Early supportive care is the anchor of treatment during the first two weeks.
- Supportive care may be needed to help with comfort and nursing needs.
- She had not responded to chemotherapy and was being given supportive care only.
- Supportive care is critical, for both the patient and family members at the bedside.
- Supportive care is given to lessen the problems caused by the disease or its treatment.
- Blood cell growth factors are sometimes used to prevent this (see Supportive care below).
- Supportive care must be provided to animals that have clinical signs.
- Treatment is in the form of supportive care such as fluids and oxygen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.