"student" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We're concerned because in Texas we have increased standards for student learning.
- The point of state assessments is to measure student learning.
- The honest answer is that it rarely has anything to do with student learning.
- Of course, all schools wish for a budget that best supports student learning.
- Technology use to enhance student learning has become a major thrust in the school.
- But it can also be used to boost student learning and engagement.
- Again, for social studies teachers, this requires valid measures of student learning.
- And, he said in an interview, "there's no way it would not improve student learning."
- All this leads to a holistic approach to child development and student learning.
- This assessment is also used to identify gaps in student learning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.