"stretch" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The silence stretched all the way to the stars and back.
- The seat stretched all the way across the back of the bus.
- But Father said that if the problem was at the west end of the field, it would probably stretch the whole way.
- I decided that it must stretch all the way to the landing at the top.
- Give us another ten days and we'll have a wall stretching all the way across.
- Get up every 20 minutes or so and stretch the other way.
- I want them stretching along the road all the way to town.
- Sometimes the long evening shadow of the mountain stretched all the way to the city.
- "The line stretched all the way around the outside of the building," she said, "and met again at the door."
- His body was going in one direction, and a pass made him stretch the opposite way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.