"start" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I saw the boy start away, and his face change.
- She wanted to see his face one more time, but he didn't turn as the two of them started away.
- As it started away the other men came to their feet.
- After you started away, I walked down the street by the hotel.
- The boy called to him and started away in a different direction.
- He started away, then turned to call over his shoulder.
- Mike started away, and then his father called to him once more.
- Tom is in London today and will start right away.
- And that it wasn't too late, I should start straight away, making up the lost time.
- They started away at the beginning of the series, then came in tight with him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.