"spectacular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It is a spectacular setting for major works of sculpture."
- It is an important conservation project in a spectacular setting.
- The setting, spectacular and austere, has provided inspiration for many of his works over the years.
- It is a spectacular setting for homes that will sell for about $400,000 each.
- He'd seen the species at the zoo, watched it in more spectacular settings on the television.
- It's an amazing sight and it's in a spectacular setting.
- Solitude in such a spectacular setting, he agreed, is a rare and valuable thing.
- This dynamic new museum (9) is located in the spectacular setting of an old tobacco factory.
- The city of Vancouver is notable for its spectacular natural setting.
- Find someone who has visited a spectacular natural setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.