"softly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her voice came softly a moment later at the dressing-room door.
- A secretary came softly into the conference room and said something to Rita.
- He went forward a short way and Anborn came softly behind him.
- Who else would come softly out of the shadows after dark?
- The young man went into the tent and his voice came softly through the canvas.
- I became aware of someone coming softly through the night toward us.
- He came softly over to the side of the bed and stood looking down at me.
- He saw the boat coming softly over the water in the moonlight.
- She was there a minute or two later when Rogers came softly into the room.
- Soon the first notes came softly from the little radio, and it seemed to set the countryside around to music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.