"short" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His life and career was cut short when he suddenly died of a heart attack in December 1969.
- His cry was cut short as he hit the cold, dark surface of the sea.
- Her comments were cut short when the doctor came in.
- In fact he might have to cut short some lines on the night.
- His career was cut short when he died shortly after making this movie.
- I opened my mouth to say so but was cut short when the Send came.
- However, his time with the club was cut short after just six months.
- Betty's investigation was cut short when David asked her to move back in with him, after which she left town.
- Obviously, that experiment has been cut short a little bit.
- His time was cut short when after 23 games, the team had only won six of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.