"shore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's my job to help the people make it safe and sound up onto the shore.
- He got out and pulled the boat onto the shore.
- The body was battered when they pulled it onto shore.
- By stepping onto foreign shores, we are forced to pay attention.
- There was a window opening onto the back, with the island shore in sight.
- So he kept the same pace, right to the end, and then drew the child behind him up onto the shore.
- The oil was carried by the tide onto the shore.
- And his body was thrown up onto the sandy shore.
- I appreciated this, his trying to pull us all back onto the shore.
- The track doesn't go onto the shore, but goes along the top of some low cliffs above the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.