"shirt" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't understand why the cops had wanted his filthy tee shirt.
- I also bought a tee shirt, which was too big, but never mind.
- Under it he was still wearing his slacks and tee shirt.
- The man in the tee shirt held the door but did not follow Adam through it.
- Have you got any of the tee shirts, that they were.
- Small tee shirt in white one for a small child isn't it?
- He had on a dirty white tee shirt and green pants.
- She stood by the steps next to an old guy in a dirty tee shirt and green pants.
- The little boy wore short blue pants and a white tee shirt.
- He pulled the tee shirt over my scars and turned me around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.