"root" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So you've been trying to translate it from root words for three months, without a bit of luck."
- He had to reason it out, starting with the root words and locating their place in the family of human languages.
- That is the root word if you look it up in Arabic.
- "Sometimes I have to look at the root word and figure out the definition by process of elimination."
- Not every distinct word is assigned a number, but only the root words.
- He also introduced changes to the language's many root words.
- Even though the root word is equal, it's up to a judge to decide how much the little lady should get.
- The point of this stage is to reveal the root words and their roles in the text.
- The other diseases he didn't know except from the root words, which were very very old.
- The root word is pretend, to try to appear as something other than what you are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.