"remove" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From an age yet to be, a world far removed?
- But in Iraq, no one is far removed from war.
- "Who are they to be so far removed from the public?"
- It was a very difficult record and so far removed from anything I'd done before.
- I know he's put other people to death, but that seemed far removed from me.
- He was thinking that those days seemed so far removed, it might have been another life.
- And for the first time in years the war has come to even those far removed from the major fighting.
- And parents should remember that the discussion may be far removed from a child's own world.
- I am far removed from the scene of this fight.
- He gave her peace, in which she could think of things that were far removed from what they talked about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.