"regulation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He asked the Act's critics to wait for the bill's implementing rules and regulations to see if the issues were addressed.
- Now everywhere you turn they have implemented new regulations on business and even our individual lives.
- He introduced the first (successful) bill implementing federal regulations on interstate commerce in 1872.
- Sir Humphrey is concerned that implementing such complex regulations will take a long time.
- To help close the money loop down, some countries have implemented strong regulations regarding the use of funds during political campaigns.
- On the other hand, mixed courts did not wait for implementing regulations to be enacted.
- Naturally, the Commission will continue to work towards implementing similar regulations at international level, even after the proposal is accepted.
- We are wary within the committee of implementing regulations that could turn out to be much too lax.
- Some states have implemented more stringent regulations for privacy policies.
- Employees should check their individual agency s implementing regulations also.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.