"range" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could still see well enough to make a killing shot at point-blank range.
- I deal with death all the time, but he was shot between the eyes at point-blank range.
- He might go, even if it meant getting shot at point-blank range.
- "Are you saying she shot somebody at point-blank range and doesn't even know it?"
- Bodies were almost cut in two at such point-blank range.
- Have to wait until they get to point-blank range, he thought.
- If the thing came back, he wanted to be able to fire at it from point-blank range.
- But still- how the hell can you miss something at point-blank range?
- They were standing less than three feet apart, point-blank range.
- "The last thing we want to do is be at point-blank range should something happen."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.