"range" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After 1945, the company took up its full range of activities again.
- Those plans would provide drug benefits along with a full range of medical services.
- But a full range of species at those lower levels.
- A full range of tests could take at least two days.
- The bank offers students a full range of financial services.
- You can see the full range on the Extra site.
- It also said the meeting would "cover the full range of issues in the relationship between the two countries."
- I will now turn to the full range of Community measures in place.
- A. There's a full range of benefits available to them.
- When it's gone round its full range, you'll know what the answer is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.