"raid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During their short stay, the building they were living in was hit by an air raid.
- The last air raid took place just a day before the war was brought to a close.
- By the end of the war 198 people had been killed during the air raids.
- What if she was killed in the air raid and didn't make it?
- One teacher described the effect of an air raid on the students.
- It had to be closed after an air raid in 1944.
- The first air raid was on the night of 7/8 April.
- The air raid on London was over, at least for the moment.
- You have often asked me what an air raid sounds like.
- In the first six months of 1942, there was only one 24-hour period without air raids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.