"rag" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a wet rag, Jean cleaned her face, arms and hands as best she could.
- The wet rag fell off onto the ground beside him.
- Paul did not care for her; she seemed so like a wet rag that would never dry.
- I couldn't say any more because of the shaking, but it stopped after a bit and left me weak as a wet rag.
- Mama puts the cold wet rag all over and then my eyes feel better, but she doesn't look right.
- After a moment she walked to her place at the east wall and collapsed on the floor like a wet rag.
- And it took you all your time to get them decent again with a wet rag.
- My mother had to put wet rags over our faces so we could breathe.
- So instead he had just put wet rags on the man's forehead.
- She opened her mouth, and he stuffed the wet rag in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.