"propose" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or do you propose legislation that determines where and with whom someone should live?
- In annual and special messages to Congress, the president may propose legislation he believes is necessary.
- But if you wait for the politicians to propose legislation on their own, sometimes it won't happen.
- In fact, the panelists did not propose legislation to back up their calls for change.
- The Senate proposes legislation that gives reason for new hope.
- For that reason, we have proposed corrective legislation here, too.
- Work intensity is seldom considered when proposing new policy and legislation.
- "We will propose legislation to Congress next month to achieve these ends."
- Democrats have already proposed legislation in the Senate that, exceeding the administration's plan, calls for an increase to $5,100.
- Republicans later criticized the President for not proposing specific legislation of his own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.