"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then on 12 May she sent in to the prize court a schooner with 185 slaves on board.
- "But surely, sir, even if the crew is entitled to a share, it would have to be awarded by a prize court."
- In the prize court the King received half of the proceeds and the company half.
- She captured both vessels and sent them into port to be adjudicated by a prize court.
- "Better price in the prize court there, too," Stafford commented.
- The ship was released by a German prize court in September.
- The gunboat took each to Key West where they were condemned by a prize court.
- Under those circumstances, the amount they did receive from the prize court's awards would be pure profit.
- "The men aren't exactly likely to be singing loud hosannas when we remind them about the prize court, are they?"
- The seizure was ratified by the prize court on 4 May 1941.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.