"portion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book, or portions thereof, in any form.
- They decided to reproduce portions of the Feb. 12, 1936, letter from Shaw to their own magazine.
- The right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form must be obtained in writing from the Permissions Department of the publisher.
- Copyright (c) 1962 by Donald Hamilton All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof.
- The newspaper Today's Zaman reproduced portions of the diary:
- This society also engages in reproducing the earliest known Albanian versions or portions of the Bible.
- The game's scenarios condense or selectively reproduce portions of key engagements that occurred during these battles.
- FEW executives think twice about using a photocopy machine to reproduce articles and portions of books, which in some instances violates the copyright law.
- The Index reproduced substantial portions of the original text, introducing the work as a "rare volume, its object being strictly moral."
- Published by arrangement with the authors All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.