"politics" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Setting a date was not so simple for a couple whose business it is to cover politics in an election year.
- "They will also cover politics, science, technology and the economy."
- The magzine will cover American life, business, politics and the arts.
- Without such instruction early in life, I would never have been fit to cover politics and government.
- They walked around, and the woman who covered local politics was running out the door after a scoop.
- The paper no longer even covered Canadian politics at all.
- Did it devote at least five minutes each night to covering politics in the month before an election?
- The paper's staff covers sports, politics, business, and local events.
- The magazine covers policy, politics and the management of government enterprises.
- The paper covers local news, politics, business, culture, society, and the arts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.