"poem" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was likely based on a now lost earlier poem.
- Her earliest poems were written when she was 10 years old.
- The early poems are far less corrected than the later.
- Two early poems appear to shed some light on what happened.
- In its Latin form it is sometimes bound up with the three earlier poems.
- The early poems are more lyrical than where I am at now.
- The early poems may have been used in worship at the temple.
- They are the earliest poems by the author known to have survived.
- While his earlier poems were kept in print, new work was constantly produced.
- The other night we talked about the early poems he wrote as a schoolboy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.