"plane" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simultaneously, figures came to be placed parallel to the picture plane.
- The table is tipped upward, almost meeting the picture plane.
- What links the two shows is preoccupation with the picture plane.
- Or it can be bright and white, striding forward almost out of the picture plane.
- The camera is situated close up, so the women seem pressed toward us and the picture plane.
- And, of course, there was a lot of blank picture plane left to cover.
- The light that passes through the picture plane obviously can not be traced.
- Instead, lines that represent those rays of light are drawn on the picture plane.
- Early man observed that things appear to get smaller and to climb up the picture plane.
- In the other version they are closer to the picture plane and more spaced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.