"placement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The information proved by the KABC-II can facilitate clinical and educational planning, treatment planning and placement decisions.
- My opinions have often put me at odds with the child protective services workers making placement decisions.
- There are considerable difficulties in evaluating educational provision when placement decisions have to be made, as Cave and Maddison's (1978) review of the literature shows.
- In fact, resettlement agencies must make placement decisions before they even receive the medical records of refugees.
- Secure detention means that juveniles are held for usually short periods of time in facilities in order to await current trial hearings and further placement decisions.
- Placement tests at the time of application assist admissions and placement decisions.
- The Roncker Court found that placement decisions must be individually made.
- The employer may interview conscientious objectors before deciding to hire them, or he may leave the placement decision in the hands of the Alternative Service Office.
- These aspects of the pupil's education will need to be included in the report by the special teacher and should be taken into consideration when placement decisions are made.
- They have until next January to make the placement decision, which means they most likely will not make the decision on interleague play until then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.