"perfectly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But of course, every single thing almost never goes perfectly.
- But this was his most important job and it had gone perfectly.
- If everything goes perfectly, we may be able to take it alive.
- If everything went perfectly, there would be no need for shooting.
- She went perfectly still again when he took the wing in his hands.
- If everything doesn't go perfectly, and it probably won't, then it'll be more than a week.
- Every part had gone perfectly into place, with no complaints.
- The rest of the equipment was brought in for the special showing which went perfectly.
- So easily hurt in her charge to make sure this went perfectly.
- It went perfectly with the rest of his exterior, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.