"newspaper" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other members include political leaders, academics and a newspaper publisher.
- Even as a newspaper publisher, he had his hand in other endeavors.
- Thus, Cox began a long career as a newspaper publisher and editor.
- The nation's newspaper publishers were told they must change or risk becoming irrelevant.
- Samuel was a newspaper publisher, and Harry learned to set type at an early age.
- Together, they could strike and make newspaper publishers come to the negotiating table.
- Freedom is estimated to be worth about $2 billion, making it one of the nation's largest newspaper publishers.
- Newspaper publishers in Connecticut say the legislation does not address the problem.
- The company is also part-owner of four other newspaper publishers.
- He worked as a livestock dealer, teacher, and newspaper publisher.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.