"mud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We passed through and were out on the mud flats again.
- "We don't want to hang up on the mud flats for the rest of the night."
- He came around to the west side and looked out at the endless mud flats.
- The northern half contains most of the lake's mud flats.
- This was mostly successful, but mud flats are still evident on the river.
- Major Bartok looked out over the mud flats, then back at the old man.
- Soon he could smell the river and the mud flats that lined it.
- I've come a thousand miles and camped here on the mud flats for over almost two months he told himself.
- Dreaming, she was standing on mud flats at low tide.
- Cardiff was, of course, built on mud flats, and nature takes a long time to change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.