"move" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dance move with this name is used in various modern dances.
- So do our government, in case you hadn't noticed, and it ain't for their dance moves.
- Mixing rock attitude with dance moves goes only so far.
- As the name implies, there are a total of two steps in this dance move.
- "We're working out our relationship issues through a series of dance moves."
- The higher the difficulty, the more dance moves, and the faster they change.
- While there, the crews taught young students new dance moves.
- I reached down for her hands, trying to make it into a dance move, but she eluded me.
- He tried a few of his old dance moves but soon discovered that those, too, were gone for good.
- Life will never be the same without you and your endless dance moves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.