"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has had a small acrylic patch protecting a minor crack in the hoof wall.
- Carved of high-grade pear wood, the blocks remain in fine condition today except for some minor cracks.
- The local school facility was damaged beyond repair, and its yard sustained minor cracks.
- The fibers prevent minor cracks from enlarging, tying them together in an elastic matrix.
- The impact with the tyre barrier was hard enough to cause a minor crack to a bone in his leg, but he escaped serious injury.
- Only minor cracks were reported to have appeared on the submarine after the alleged "sinking" by Kashi.
- Thus an aircraft could fly with a minor crack for an extended time, until it could be fixed.
- It can keep good pavement in good condition by sealing out water, but provides no structural strength and will repair only minor cracks.
- Landslides that left minor cracks in both houses of the city of Puchuncaví were reported.
- The customer's cello rested on a work table, a minor crack in its side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.