"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pipeline failures and other accidents may cause minor interruptions to energy supplies.
- Blade talked for half an hour, with only minor interruptions.
- It was then Danish, and would remain so up till 1645, with some minor interruptions.
- From 1919 to 1984, it was played annually except for minor interruptions.
- For the last 60 years at least, with minor interruptions, it has given itself bad Government.
- There were only minor interruptions to the water and sewerage infrastructure.
- In 2011, Rogers celebrated 38 years on Days, with only two minor interruptions.
- He had continued to prosper, with minor interruptions, for twenty-five years.
- That would give the kingdom the ability to make up for a minor interruption in supplies from other producers.
- Rome was under siege, with minor interruptions, from 408 to August 24, 410.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.