"medicine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He maintained a private practice until last year and taught internal medicine at the medical school from 1927 to 1973.
- Over the years, his medical career included internal medicine, public health and psychiatry.
- He is also a medical doctor with a post graduate degree in internal medicine.
- So I went to see a renowned expert in internal medicine.
- For many years he was a clinical professor of internal medicine at Georgetown.
- He was then asked to spend a year teaching residents there as chief medical resident in internal medicine.
- He specializes in internal medicine and could not be reached for comment.
- This was made evident to me during my training as a resident in internal medicine.
- "That would be contradictory to the profession of internal medicine."
- Others of you will be going into internal medicine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.