"master" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1616 he was appointed master of the free school at Croydon.
- He was appointed master in 1785, receiving his master's certificate the following year.
- After two years he was appointed chapel master at Warsaw.
- In 1539 he was appointed Master of the Horse for life.
- He was appointed Master of the Rolls from 1472 to 1479.
- He was appointed Master of the Rolls the same year.
- He was appointed Master of the treasury in December 1408.
- In 1603, Daniel was appointed master of the queen's revels.
- On leaving school in December 1778, he was immediately appointed assistant master at the same school.
- He was rewarded for this by being appointed Master of the Mint.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.