"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ticks are also a major transmitter of this disease.
- All major transmitters are expected to be completed on or before August 15, 2008 covering at least 75% of Hong Kong population.
- The station later returned after a major transmitter and studio overhaul with time-brokered programming, then oldies, with Catholic programming added in 2002.
- The prey, she and her colleagues found, are the mosquitoes that are ubiquitous in the region (including Anopheles gambiae, a major transmitter of malaria).
- Only one additional major transmitter, in Narvik, was completed.
- Drug users are not major transmitters of AIDS in India.
- Throughout Africa, prostitutes are believed to be major transmitters of the AIDS virus.
- Kiev was a major transmitter of new ideas and insight through the famed scholarly academy that Metropolitan Mohyla founded there in 1631.
- Its analogue terrestrial coverage was less than that of the other analogue broadcasters, and broadcast in re-assigned frequencies, often at a lower power from major transmitters only.
- Television is a major transmitter of culture and information in modern society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.