"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had to be a major lift for Anthony, who has spent much of this season excluded from the rotation.
- And they got a major lift from their bench, which outscored Washington's bench, 40-12.
- The growing surplus is providing a major lift to the Japanese, while proving a drain on the American economy.
- Texas regulators have approved a $4.93 billion wind-power transmission project, providing a major lift to the development of wind energy in the state.
- All of this makes it imperative that Anthony end his slump and thereby provide a major lift for the bench.
- College officials called the gift "extraordinary," and said they expected it to give a major lift to their fund-raising campaign.
- And for the Knicks, it was a major lift as they headed home.
- There are more than 25,000 beds in town and only five major lifts rise from the valley floor.
- The major lifts are snowboard-friendly cable cars and chairlifts.
- Scientists say such tools are likely to give biotechnology and other industries a major lift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.