"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Run into a neighbor and out come the grievances against the workmen performing major face-lifts or minor tummy tucks on our aging residence.
- Fawkes has driven me and my crew up the bulkheads giving the entire vessel a major face-lift.
- Angelfire received a major face-lift in September 2010.
- Many old buildings were "modernized," some by simply replacing the front door and others by major face-lifts that indicate style-conscious owners and prosperous times.
- In 2007, The Van Orsdels saw a major face-lift in the form of new members.
- Despite its economy, the town is facing a major face-lift, as the town undergoes construction of several buildings like banks, cooperatives, restaurants and a mall.
- The stadium was erected in 1928 and underwent a major face-lift in 1995.
- During the 1990s it was given a major face-lift and an extra building was added onto its eastern side.
- During the 2000-2001 school year Westside High School received a major face-lift.
- Mr President, the Oostlander report has undergone a major face-lift, with 283 amendments tabled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.