"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Commercial activities are concentrated along the major avenues and at important intersections.
- Every major avenue had become a dense black river, running south.
- But it is not the major avenue for the distribution of magic.
- Four major avenues met in the northeast section of the city.
- She closed a major avenue and an Amtrak line.
- It will become a major avenue for settlement and trade besides its original military purpose.
- The major avenue of this was to set up Supreme court that will hear all issue regarding presidential election and make a ruling.
- Queen opened a major new avenue to authors - the magazine published the first stories of more than 500 writers.
- Ahead was a park, one of those blocks from which the major avenues in the city radiated.
- Historians have two major avenues which they take to better understand the ancient world: archaeology and the study of source texts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.