"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Robots and vehicles passed on a major boulevard several stories below him.
- He designed their layout and a major boulevard is named in his honor.
- The railroad previously ran in a trench, which will now be covered by a major boulevard.
- A major boulevard in Bucharest is named after him.
- Broadway is one of the major boulevards for St. Louis.
- Illustrative of the high quality for houses constructed on Hawthorn's major boulevards.
- A major boulevard in Dakar bears his name.
- To film a crucial funeral scene, they asked the city if it would block off Michigan Avenue, Chicago's major boulevard, for five or six hours.
- The Devonshire name was also used for the naming the major east-west boulevard in Chatsworth.
- As he spoke, he spun the Bug on two wheels onto a major boulevard and headed for the nearest freeway ramp.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.