"mail" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case Bob gets mail, and not from children.
- I was always happy, like everyone else, to get mail from home.
- Peter got mail from his mother at least three or four times a week.
- This is not to say I don't like getting mail.
- Actually, I haven't gotten my mail for about a week.
- I don't think he gets much mail anymore except from his daughter.
- "Especially during the holidays, people want to get their mail on time."
- Every day, these companies get e-mail notes and mail from around the world.
- When Russia has a financial crisis now, we've got mail.
- To get their mail, residents have to go down to the post office and pick it up themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.