"long-term" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they will want to know what your long-term plans are.
- They are working together to create long-term plans for the natural area.
- I didn't have time for long-term plans, and money was never the key thing.
- So they'll want to know what your long-term plans are.
- "For the first time we were talking about long-term plans."
- It is not yet known what sites will be used under the long-term plan.
- The long-term plan is to have an even smaller army.
- The department store was announced as part of the long-term plans for the project.
- These same values guide us as we work toward a long-term plan for our nation.
- The economic facts of life really didn't allow a person to make long-term plans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.