"locker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So we opened the foot locker and threw everything to the people.
- I'm thinking of a foot locker weighing around 60 pounds packed.
- "Every jeep in the world had a foot locker with all kinds of stuff," he remembered.
- Once inside, Laura tugged her foot locker over to the computer desk and sat on it.
- He shouldered his foot locker and stumbled out through the door.
- But don't ask why the foot locker was dragged in in the first place.
- "And Foot Locker doesn't want that stuff if it's all over the place."
- She went on to place fourth in the Foot Locker nationals.
- All his possessions were in one foot locker and two duffle bags.
- He sat on his foot locker and waited for the car to come get him; to get this soldier coming home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.