"lead" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went through the side door, because the little street led directly to the station.
- If only walking could lead directly to better medical care.
- In her case, the academic training led directly into a professional career.
- There was no door leading directly outside from the kitchen, and she went for the only window.
- We took a path that led directly to the river bank.
- The club led directly to the creation of the personal computer industry.
- He wasn't surprised to find that this time they led directly to the outside world.
- The entrance at this point led directly into the park.
- The trail led directly to the control room of the ship.
- Its door could be opened from the inside and led directly to the corridor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.